CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

self-control

Author: gregorule

it is said that we need to have self control...

control over the things we do,
control over the things we eat,
control over our emotions...

it's easier said than done...
have you every trying to resist sometthing that u liked so much...
or just simply stop caring for any of your close friends, or family members?

i can be said to have gained control of my diet in these few days due to certain reasons...
but there is one thing tht i think will not change...
it is that i cannot ever gain control of how much i care for my family and friends...

it'll sometimes drive me up the wall...
but the fact that i care for people around me will never change...
it is already a part of me...
a part which i cannot change...

sometimes u cannot find a reason for caring for someone too much...
like who u care for your family members...
your best pals...
your friends...
sometimes, even your pet...

we are living a life that care exists...
that's undeniable...
we sometimes even care for our worst enemies...
admit it...

is "caring too much for a thing or a person" good?
i don't know...
like i'd said...
it sometimes drive me up the wall when any fren of mine gets into trouble...

some people will just say:
"it's not my problem...
why should i care?"

but not me...
i just can't say that out...
simply because i care...

i can't stand to see any of my friends being "sour-faced"
or simply just not acting like them...

some may think that i am annoying,
just because of caring for them,
but that still haven't changed the fact that i care...

to all my friends...
remember that i care...
for all of you out there...
i will always be there for you all...
just remember i am not the only one...
everyone cares!



^^gregorule~out^^

 

4 Responses to “self-control”

  1. Anonymous

    i'll remember haha


  2. Anonymous

    y so mafan d ?? nid sign in google ??? by jynn


  3. Anonymous

    Grandfather,
    Ya meh,u cant c ppl "sour-faced" bt u always show "sour-faced" leh??..( i can't stand to see any of my friends being "sour-faced")
    Still got 1 Q wanna ask u ar..
    Y u got 3 blog space and all blog space's contain are the same??
    heheehehe
    i do not nid write my name,u also noe who m i ya..


  4. Anonymous

    a simply change in ur friend doesnt really mean they'd changed... perhaps u dun really know the real personnel of the friend of urs...


Leave a Reply