CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

wake up call

Author: gregorule

well i have got my wake up call~
it's time for me to seriously start monitoring my diet...

i still remembered that day where my mum have to pull me into the clinic to do a blood test... (which i am so against it)
and well the results are of course "unusual" for an "unusual" guy like me...

now that i have faced the problem, i think it's time for me to wake up and monitor seriously my dietary intake...
which means i cannot eat meat anymore...
T.T
so sad...
(i will miss u my dearest wan ton mee)
but i think a little meat once in a while won hurt... rite?
u really just cann't help it sometimes u know...

well...
i have eaten only fish and vege over the week...
and i think it isn't all bad...

i have oat in the morning...
well u know, oat goes well with honey or rasins...
it dosen't taste tht bad like eating it alone...
it's like trying to swallow "lao sai" (>.<)

then i'll have a bowl of noodles with full of vege and yong tau fu for lunch...
i'd prefer to use the maggie seasonings but for my health's sake, i have to use anchovies instead...
it's taste almost the same since the vege "release" strong smell into the soup... =.="

and dinner is soup as well...
had "mi hun kueh" yesterday,
"mi suah" today",
i wonder what's for tmr...

well...
i have to reduce my oil intake as well,
which means i have to say bye bye to my "tam tam" and cheesels (T.T)
i have to stop cheese too...

then again, like i'd said...
it's not all bad...
i thought that i would not even survive the first 3 days...
but guess what...
it's the 5th day already!!
and i still get to see the sun set ^_^
(well i din see the sun set tho...) @_@

so wish me luck and hope i get to lose weight fast!!!


gregorule out!!~ ^_^

 

4 Responses to “wake up call”

  1. Vivian

    good luck and add oil la..
    i told d wad.. take care of ur diet!!


  2. Anonymous

    controlling ur diet is not enough... work some strenuous exercises out will definitely do the trick..


  3. Anonymous

    ahaha...finally u awake huh...lolx,last time told u duwan listen,nw baru tau akibat :p call u go swimming but u prefer sleeping...but is a gud news cz nex time got ppl teman me go swimming d hehehe

    by jynn


  4. Anonymous

    testing...


Leave a Reply