CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

chiau tong's birthday ^^V

Author: gregorule

there a re a few places we went that day and it was fun fun fun!!~
for those "loosers" out there~
tooo bad~ ^^
dun angry ya...
joking~
lol^^V
enjoy~

we are in sushi king, times square
Thong's birthday cake~ ^^

we are at the time's square entrance~

then we went to starhill~ ^^V

a band playing in Pavilion KL ~ very nice~ ^^V

the day ended after we visited the petronas sky bridge^^V

p.s: for more interesting photos, u may view my friendster profile ^^V

 

1 Response to “chiau tong's birthday ^^V”

  1. Vivian

    bluekkk... Dun wanna fren u d..
    Sob~ din wait 4 me...


Leave a Reply