CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

it's scary sometimes to put our feelings into words...
to express ourselves...
to let people know what are we feeling...

the happiness we experienced in our lives are very hard to be expressed...
and i'd say, a smile is what we can do sometimes...
to let people know,
we appreciate the people around us...

the way we hum and sing together,
in the lively summer, where all the flowers are smiling back at us...
the tone of "do re mi"...
the melody...
it reminds me of everything...
of us...

as i look into the road that we've traveled...
and the path ahead...
unsure of what the future have installed for us,
my eyes were filled with cowardice...

i tried to look into your eyes,
but i was affraid that i wouldn't be honest with you...
i don't want to know the truth,
the truth about how you felt about me,
and the truth that i'll be alone...
and so,
i choose to keep on doing what i am doing,
without any of us getting hurt...

i had long to tell you,
i had wanted to let you know...
i wanted to scream out loud...
i wanted you to love me, but i don't think you will...
perhaps, i am scared of being hurt...
and lost the courage of saying "i love you" to the one i love...

even if my feelings aren't returned,
i hope i can still say "i love you" to the one i love...
and hoping that it will turn out to be the most beautiful thing in the world...

i love you~

 

2 Responses to “the most beautiful thing in the world”

  1. Jynn

    every1 has thier own fate,mayb urs is nt the time yet,1 day it will b,dont worry...keep looking foward..cheer up man...'when she's urs,she is'...


  2. Vivian

    Mayb Jynn's rite...
    Haiz.. Love is so..


Leave a Reply