CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

don't cut me off!

Author: gregorule

arguements happen...
and it often blow things up...
well,
i have noticed a behaviour of mine which i think i'd like to share it...

while arguing,
i give people the chance it sound their thoughts,
i'll let them talk till they finish thier sentence.
this not only allow me to understand them better,
to know their situation better,
it also shows that i RESPECT them.
and i aspect people to do the same.
don't cut me off while i am apeaking.
it usually blows me off...

my patience level is quite high,
and when i sound my thought about certain things that should be changed,
it's serious.

everybody have their very own patience level,
there are certain things that they can be patient on,
and there are some they can't.

throwing rubbish into a dustbin for example,
can very much explains patience.

when someone throws something at you,
you'll put it into the rubishbin in your heart.
if you don't even have time to throw the rubbish away and another rubbish came,
it'll overflow,
causing it to leak...
dustbin is used to throw solid objects...
try putting in corrosive chemicals....
it'll eventually leak...

these are a few things people should know about me:
-let me finish what i want to say while we are in an arguement. I respect you and only wish for the same in return.
-there are certain things that i cannot stand if i sound it out, it means i am open for discussion,
not shutting it down.
-if ever you think that there is something i should know, say it. I am open to accept your ideas.

-if ever you think i am scary, i am not...(i still dunno why some people thinks i am scary...)
-i may be serious at times, but it dosen't mean u cannot talk to me...

well that's all i can think about now...
if there is anything you wanna let me know...
tell me...
post up a comment~ ;-)
i am not a tiger...

 

1 Response to “don't cut me off!”

  1. Anonymous

    Sometimes wht u think is not wht others think. U think ur not scary but to some it may. People think im scary too but i dun know why but it must be due to the way we behave.


Leave a Reply