CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

sober or outraged?

Author: gregorule

should i still place you as number 1?
should i still think of you first before doing anything?

perhaps it's time to take things into my own hands....
perhaps i should not have placed u as number 1...
perhaps i was wrong all this while...
perhaps....

am i sad?
or am i mad?

maybe both...
sad because we faught...
and mad because i cannot gain comtrol of my life...

it is me...
all along...
this is what i have done to myself...
and i am going to get myself out of this...

 

1 Response to “sober or outraged?”

  1. Vivian

    For me, I think a lil control from other people is good..


Leave a Reply