CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

loosing touch

Author: gregorule

have you ever felt that u are off the hook?
like you are not conneted...

it's actually very fustrating,
like when you get disconnected from the internet...
i will never get used to that...

keeping in touch with people around us is important...
we still ask ourselves how much we know about a person...
and till today, i still don't know what and who my best friends really are...
really!!!

i have accepted the fact that we will never truly understand a person(applicable to girls and boys)...
how are we to understand a person?
i've always asked myself...
why dose she do this?
or, what makes him a person like that?

we are frequently looking for a cause of something...
we? perhaps me...
looking for a cause or a reason of an action...
either done by we ourselves, or other people...

understand?
how to understand someone, if the person dosen't let you in?

i am really sick of this...
i sometimes even gave up on trying to understand someone...
many times, it has happened to me...
not only on a person...
but a few...

i sometimes really lost hope in trying to understand someone...

do you remember the week i try to look for you?
you didn't return my calls...
a solid week...
and the reason u gave was because you are not in the mood...
i told myself "i gave up!!!"
but, we are still as close as ever...
perhaps we understand each other better since then?

remember the night i try to calm you down?
and i got a punch from you instead...
perhaps i should just leave you there and crawl back home yourself?

why go through all this?
but in the end... i did go through all this...

besides helping me to understand you better,
i can also unerstand myself better too...

like my previouse post, i care...
i care to know people better...
to unerstand them,
to be there for tem in their times of needs...
maybe i am not fit to be that person...
but at least i try...

i have also accepted the fact that...
i will never truly understand someone truely,
nor can everyone let me into their lives like some did,
all i am hoping is for everyone i know to live happily...
with or without me...
and i shall be happy myself...

the tranquil sound when the droplets of rain touches the ground has also made me realised that,
whatever what is destined to reach you will do...
and that you cannot force it...
and the sound produced will somehow charm you in certain ways...
in beautiful ways...

 

2 Responses to “loosing touch”

  1. JynnErica

    somtimes when comes to frenship,its kinda contradic,the more u wana understand him/her,the more u getting hurt...me too, used to hav the same situation lik u,fr tat i've learned smt,when a person ready to let u in his/her world,u can enter anytime,when he/she not ready,is no use for u to enter...y dont u create a world for a person to enter instead u enter thier's...frenship is about trust,u wan them to trust them,u mz make to 1st move to let them trust u...


  2. gregorule

    thanks for your advice..
    i appriate it very much...
    thanks^^


Leave a Reply