CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

espadas having meeting...

Author: gregorule

this is the picture of the espadas on their meeting table in bleach.


below is a pic. of me and my fren on a meeting table...

*note that we are not copying, this pic. is taken ages ago well before the espadas come out... ^^




i know.. we look alike^^ haha
noticed it while i was browsing tru my fren's friendster... ^^

 

2 Responses to “espadas having meeting...”

  1. Jynn

    hey,i dint notice also hahaha


  2. Vivian

    Lolzzz... Quite alike 1 lar..
    bleukk..


Leave a Reply