CHANGE

hi~ this is the blog which i'll be writing on things around and about me... hope you all like it ^^ your comments matters to me... just tell me what u think of my blog o the topic i wrote about... i will appreciate ur comments~ help my blog grow by introducing to your friends~ thanks~ ^^

google~

Google

well, i think you all got the idea that i am bored by looking at my title...

well i am indeed bored...
just so sick and tired sometimes...
so, i'll take a leave an go to kl!!! ^^
damn hell yea i am looking forward to it ^^

not that i wanna leave home but life in melacca is too darn boring...
so, i decided that i'll rock to kl and shake somethings out!!~

well i have been doing some thinking...
and it somehow came to me that i should hope less...
perhaps that's just how life is rite?
the greater the hope, the greather the dispare?

i have hopes for so many things but it seem to me that they are all unreachable...
so i think it time to let lose and let go...
give up some stupid hope and move on...
instead of staying at the same spot and getting my head full of dumbass thoughts @_@

it drives me crazy --like this--> @_@

something weird is happening to me tho...
since when i started to like slow, calming music?
i usually love rock and pop and hip hop...
but i tend to love relaxing music now...
is it because of like this?? ----> @_@
i think so... any ideas?

hope to be able to be back myself when i come back from kl ^^

perhaps it's time to change my self...
we'll see how it goes ^^


gregorule~out!~ ^^

 

3 Responses to “slumbering in the sea of bordom”

  1. Anonymous

    u bc KL for how many days??
    u slumbering in the sea?? I think is more to me lo,penang seroun by sea haha,urs selat melaca haha...

    hey,"the greater the hope,the lesser the dispare" k haha.i noe somhow u'll dont actually agree wit tat,but for sure 1day u'll understand tat...:p


  2. Vivian

    Back KL to stare at da wall arr?
    lagi boring ler brother!

    Well,we muz alwiz have hope lo.. altough itz a stupid hope..
    like me lo..
    lolzz

    Hope u'll be da SURVIVER in da sea of boredom.. take carez


  3. Anonymous

    arr....same ar...i wanna go bc too n shopping!!!!no money nw le...coz invest 2 SHE concert...die ar...

    u r my greatest aiya mummy! thx 4 ur support all d time ya!

    XOXO
    elle ;p


Leave a Reply